Arctic Pear Chandelier by Ochre
- Price: Please contact us
- Dimensions: Diameter 60cm, Ht 26cm
- Material: Patinated nickel and clear glass drops
- Availability: 10 to 12 weeks if not in stock
- maximum 4 x 60W
- Adjustable up to 2 meters high
- weight: +/- 26 kg
- Made in England
Also available in diameters of 21, 45, 90, and 120 cm, and custom measurements
Also available in patinated bronze finish
Are you going to spoil yourself? We all dream of Arctic Pear, Ochre's signature model, which is now available online. When lit, this incredibly elegant chandelier diffuses a profusion of glimmers and glows thanks to its three tiers of clear glass drops.
Would you like to know the price? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you in 24 hours. If you decide to buy the chandelier, you may pay by bank transfer. If you live in Paris or the Hauts de Seine department, we can recommend a qualified electrician to install it.
Who is OCHRE? Created in 1996 by a trio of women designers—Joanna Bibby, Harriett Maxwell MacDonald and Solenne de la Fouchardiere—OCHRE creates objects that are both timeless and contemporary. The collection includes lighting, furniture and home accessories. Using the highest quality materials and the expert talents of British artisans and craftspeople is the company's top priority. OCHRE's signature is a simplicity and straightforwardness of form combined with luxurious materials, giving rise to creations of discreet elegance. Objects by OCHRE have the unique quality of surpassing their original function and creating a definitive presence that is simultaneously serene, elegant and harmonious.
- Ochre arctic pear chandelier 60 cm, product sheet (pdf, 55 KB)
- Ochre arctic pear chandelier 45 cm, product sheet (pdf, 64 KB)
- Ochre arctic pear chandelier 90 cm, product sheet (pdf, 72 KB)
- Ochre arctic pear chandelier 120 cm, product sheet (pdf, 125 KB)
- Ochre arctic pear chandelier 21cm, product sheet (pdf, 68 KB)