Les Pieds sur la Table
Pied-G Coffee Table by Les Pieds sur la Table
- Dimensions: L120xW80xH31 cm
- Material: MDF satin lacquer finish, 12mm tempered glass
- Color: Multicolor, orange theme
- Availability: 6 to 8 weeks
- Glass tabletop assembled with stainless steel screws
- Delivered ready to use (no assembly required)
- Designer: Sandrine Reverseau
- Made in France
Can be made in a combination of 16 different colors (see color chart under the "Documents" section)
A beautiful assemblage of colors, stripes and transparent glass—a coffee table unlike any other...
Who is Les Pieds sur la Table ? Founded in Paris by Sandrine Reverseau, a graduate of the renown Ecole Boulle design school, this French company creates resolutely contemporary furniture in a burst of colors. Their creations have already received a very warm welcome by the French design press (Résidence Décoration, AD, Art & Decoration, etc.) as well as the Parisian art world. The proof? In 2012, four of their pieces were chosen for a prestigious auction, next to those of famous European masters like Le Corbusier, Charlotte Perriand and Ettore Sottsass. A future design classic!
Manufacture: the furniture is made in partnership with top French artisans and companies that work with respect for traditional techniques and methods for woodwork, varnish, metalwork, stainless steel polishing, upholstery and leather work, as well as electric elements that meet European norms.
- Les Pieds sur la Table color chart (jpg, 28 KB)