Les Pieds sur la Table
Pied-Estal Console by Les Pieds sur la Table
- Dimensions: L126 D30 H88 cm
- Material: brushed stainless steel, MDF satin finish
- Color: Multicolored
- Availability: 6 to 8 weeks
- L 49 D12 H33
- Designer: Sandrine Reverseau
- Made in France
- Available also with a length of 186 cm x depth of 45 cm x height of 84 cm (L73 x D18 x H33")
- Can be made in a combination of 16 different colors (see color chart under the "Documents" section)
- Available with black feet (feel in the form below for more information)
A marriage of lacquer and brushed stainless steel results in a stylish console that sets the tone for your entryway. It will also fit beautifully in a living room or dining room, next to a solid oak table or even a Louis XVI armchair. Dare to mix styles and find that subtle decorative harmony....
Who is Les Pieds sur la Table ? Founded in Paris by Sandrine Reverseau, a graduate of the renown Ecole Boulle design school, this French company creates resolutely contemporary furniture in a burst of colors. Their creations have already received a very warm welcome by the French design press (Résidence Décoration, AD, Art & Decoration, etc.) as well as the Parisian art world. The proof? In 2012, 4 of their pieces were chosen for a prestigious auction, next to those of famous European masters like Le Corbusier, Charlotte Perriand and Ettore Sottsass. A future design classic!
Manufacture: the furniture is made in partnership with top French artisans and companies that work with respect for traditional techniques and methods for woodwork, varnish, metalwork, stainless steel polishing, upholstery and leather work, as well as electric elements that meet European norms.
- Les Pieds sur la Table color chart (jpg, 28 KB)