Les Pieds sur la Table
Computer desk by Les Pieds sur la Table
- Dimensions: L120 W70 H75 cm
- Material: MDF, satin lacquer finish
- Color: Orange
- Availability: 6 to 8 weeks
- L47.2" W27.6" H29.5"
- Desktop includes multimedia box with power and network sockets (four 220V outlets and Ethernet cable with RJ-45 plugs, compatible with Gigabit Ethernet). Only one power cable is visible under the desk
- Compatible UK/US/Japan
- Designer: Sandrine Reverseau
- Made in France
- Also available in length 140 x width 70 x height 75 cm (L55.1" x W27.6" x H29.5")
- Available in 16 different colors (see the color chart under the "Documents" section)
Orange, the color of creativity...let your mind run free sitting at a desk that is both elegant and very practical. Just below the desktop is a space where you can both plug in and hide all electric cables and transformers (say goodbye to that ugly tangle of wires), allowing you to concentrate on the essential.
Who is Les Pieds sur la Table ? Founded in Paris by Sandrine Reverseau, a graduate of the renown Ecole Boulle design school, this French company creates resolutely contemporary furniture in a burst of colors. Their creations have already received a very warm welcome by the French design press (Résidence Décoration, AD, Art & Decoration, etc.) as well as the Parisian art world. The proof? In 2012, 4 of their pieces were chosen for a prestigious auction, next to those of famous European masters like Le Corbusier, Charlotte Perriand and Ettore Sottsass. A future design classic!
Manufacture: the furniture is made in partnership with top French artisans and companies that work with respect for traditional techniques and methods for woodwork, varnish, metalwork, stainless steel polishing, upholstery and leather work, as well as electric elements that meet European norms.
- Les Pieds sur la Table color chart (jpg, 28 KB)